CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY (see below for specifications about the social fundraising campaign with La Ruche, pre-sales & in the context of Covid-19)
This policy does not apply to the Winter Clothing Rental (click on this page for the cancellation policy).
- All cancellations of activity registrations* must be made in writing and received by Tuque & Bicycle Experiences inc. more than 24 hours prior to the activity time in order to receive a full refund of the activity registration fee already paid. The refund will be sent within a maximum of 28 days following a written request.
- If the cancellation is made within 24 hours or less, the activity is non-refundable, but it is possible to transfer the reservation to another eligible person only if the equipment is available for that person; the main constraint is the size of the person to whom the reservation transfer is made because there is a limited number of bikes.
- *Corporate, group and school activities have a different cancellation policy that is communicated directly to them.
CANCELLATION OF THE ACTIVITY
Tuque & bicycle experiences inc. reserves the right to cancel any activity. If Tuque & Bicycle Experiences Inc. cancels an activity, the company is responsible for reimbursing the full amount of the registration fees already paid. The refund will be sent within a maximum of 28 days following a written request.
ABSENCE OF THE PARTICIPANT
In the event of the participant’s absence from the activity, there can be no resumption of the activity or reimbursement of fees.
***SOCIO-FINANCING CAMPAIGN WITH THE La Ruche & PRE-SALES***
No refunds are possible for any purchase made through the social fundraising campaign with La Ruche, a gift certificate OR at a special sales rate.
However, if you do not use your planned purchase during the winter season of the purchase, the value of your purchase will become a valid credit in the company for the next winter season applicable on the activities in effect during that season.
If the participant is awaiting a Covid-19 test result, has symptoms and/or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, the participant may not attend the activity.
- Tuque & Bicycle Experiences inc. must receive written notification of the participant’s absence in this situation before the activity begins. Otherwise, the participant will be considered absent.
- If notice is received more than 24 hours before the activity, the same cancellation policy applies.
- If the notice is received 24 hours or less before the activity, the same cancellation policy applies with the addition of the possibility for the participant to take part in the activity at another time.